We are Hiring: Software Developer and IT Assistant
Arcola Theatre is looking for a new Software Developer and IT Assistant. Could it be you?
Main purposes of the job:
Working within Arcola Software Engineering and IT team, to develop software, and to solve IT issues, to support the operations of the engineering team in Arcola Energy, and the office team in Arcola Theatre.
- Developing, testing and maintaining a diverse range of web applications (from supply chain management in engineering to event contracting for the Theatre), as part of a team of more experienced developers.
- Using test driven development and other Agile development processes.
- Collecting and understanding user requirements, and implementing solutions to meet them.
- Assisting in troubleshooting IT problems, and communicating solutions to users in person.
- Contributing to automation, documentation and improvement of IT systems and processes.
- Helping to improve our information security.
- Learning new technologies, and growing your experience of a wide range of technologies from all parts of the technology stack and of the full software lifecycle.
Apply for the role
Then return it via email to email@example.com with Software Developer and IT Assistant in the subject line. Alternatively, you can return it via post to Recruitment, Arcola Theatre, 24 Ashwin Street, Dalston, London E8 3DL.
Deadline: 12pm, Wednesday 20 February 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: we may close applications/recruitment early if deemed necessary.