We are Hiring: Assistant Bar Manager
Arcola Theatre is looking for a new Assistant Bar Manager. Could it be you?
Arcola Bar, along with the theatre itself, is at an exciting stage of development with a wide-ranging programme of live music and late-night events. We are seeking a candidate to continue this upwards growth through both a careful nurturing of the existing events programme and an input of new, fresh ideas. This is a position with much scope for creative, exciting, and diverse programming to complement daytime and evening trade.
Main purposes of the job:
To assist the Bar Manager with the smooth running of the shift on a day to day and week by week basis with effective communication within and between all departments.
- Actively seek ways to improve the operation, agree and implement any resulting actions with Bar Manager
- To ensure that the Arcola standards are observed, trained, focused and assessed throughout the year
- To positively promote sales awareness within the bar team and maximise sales opportunities
- You should be able to lead from the front, have an eye for detail regarding service and standards
- Seek out new opportunities for events at the bar.
Apply for the role
Then return it via email to email@example.com with Assistant Bar Manager in the subject line. Alternatively, you can return it via post to Recruitment, Arcola Theatre, 24 Ashwin Street, Dalston, London E8 3DL.
Deadline: 12pm, Wednesday 20 February 2019.
PLEASE NOTE: we may close applications/recruitment early if deemed necessary.