1. In these terms and conditions the following words shall have the meanings set out below:
“Passport” means a pass which entitles the Holder to Tickets and Discounts available through the Arcola Passport scheme. The following are included:
- Standard Passport;
- Standard Passport +1;
- Unlimited Passport;
- Unlimited Passport +1; and
- Passport Under 30s (discontinued).
“Passport Holder” means an individual who is eligible for Passport Tickets and Passport Discounts as the named Owner of a valid Passport.
“Passport Ticket” means a free ticket to one performance of an Eligible Production.
“Eligible Production” means any live, staged performance of a theatrical or operatic nature at Arcola Theatre for which Passport Tickets are made available by Arcola Theatre.
“Passport Discount” means a reduction offered to Passport Holders by Arcola Theatre on products and services including, but not limited to, Bar drinks, workshops and space hire.
“Arcola Theatre” means Arcola Theatre, the trading name of Arcola Theatre Production Company, whose registered and principal trading address is 24 Ashwin Street, Dalston, London E8 3DL. Registered charity number 1108613. Registered as a company limited by guarantee in England number 5242988.
“Ticket” means Passport Ticket(s).
2. The Owner of a Passport shall be the purchaser unless a different name (i.e. a gift recipient) was stated prior to purchase.
3. For any Passport to be issued as a gift, the name and valid email address of the recipient must be provided to Arcola Theatre.
4. Your Passport will be activated immediately upon successful payment, unless a different activation date was agreed prior to payment. Christmas Gift Passports will start from 25th December unless the purchaser states otherwise prior to payment.
5. Your Passport expires one year after the date of purchase, or when it is no longer eligible for Passport Tickets, whichever is sooner.
6. Your Standard Passport or Standard Passport +1 will no longer be eligible for Passport Tickets after bookings have been made for five Eligible Productions.
7. Passports may be purchased or renewed from Arcola Theatre only. Passports may not be purchased or renewed from any third party agent.
8. A user account on Arcola Theatre’s box office system (Spektrix) is required to purchase and to use a Passport. Customers may purchase and use only one (1) Passport at a time.
9. Your user account will be used to determine Passport validity and the number of Passport Tickets booked and remaining. This record overrides hard copy versions.
10. Passport Tickets may only be booked for Eligible Productions through Arcola Theatre (online, by phone or in person). Passport Tickets may not be booked through a third party agent.
11. Eligible Productions will be determined by Arcola Theatre. Information about Eligible Productions, and productions which are not eligible, will be published on the Arcola website.
12. Tickets are subject to availability from an allocation of seats.
13. Passport Tickets may be booked for ‘Standard’, ‘Value’ or ‘Restricted’ seats at performances of Eligible Productions. ‘Best’ seats are not included in the allocation of seats for which Passport Tickets may be booked.
14. Passport Tickets have no cash value.
15. Passport Tickets are not bookable with concessions or further discounts.
16. Passport Tickets may be booked for performances of Eligible Productions occurring before or on your Passport’s expiry date. Performances occurring after your Passport’s expiry date are ineligible.
17. Only Passport Holders may book a Passport Ticket. Third parties (including parents or guardians) cannot book Tickets on behalf of Passport Holders.
18. Holders of the Passport +1 and Unlimited Passport +1 may book an additional Passport Ticket (2 Tickets in total) for the same performance of the same production.
19. Holders of the Passport +1 and Unlimited Passport +1 may not transfer one Ticket to another performance or production. If the Passport Holder only books one of the two Tickets to which they are entitled, the other Ticket will be forfeited.
20. Passport Holders may not book Passport Tickets for more than one performance of an Eligible Production.
21. Passports are not a substitute for tickets. A ticket must be booked and collected for each person attending each performance.
22. Passport Holders are not entitled to access special ticketed events or Supporter events taking place at Arcola Theatre.
23. Passport Holders are not entitled to priority access, or to priority booking.
24. When purchasing tickets it is the responsibility of the Passport Holder to cite their Passport, and to check that Passport Tickets and/or Passport Discounts have been applied.
25. All Passport Tickets must be collected in person. You will be required to present proof of identity in the form of a national passport, driving licence, bank card or Pass Card.
26. Passport Tickets must be booked prior to the start time of the performance for which the Ticket is valid. A Passport Ticket cannot under any circumstance be booked retrospectively.
27. You may only exchange or return Passport Tickets in accordance with Arcola Theatre’s standard terms and conditions (available at https://www.arcolatheatre.com/terms/). Exchanges are subject to an administration fee.
28. Passport Tickets are non-transferable. Arcola Theatre reserves the right to cancel your Passport along with any future Passport Tickets should you be found to have transferred any Tickets. If your Passport is cancelled on this basis you will not be permitted to purchase any Passport in future.
29. Your Passport is non-transferable.
30. You must display proof of your valid Passport to receive a Passport Discount at Arcola Bar and elsewhere.
31. Some workshops, products or services may be exempt from Passport Discounts at the discretion of Arcola Theatre. Where possible, information about exemptions will be made available on the Arcola website and/or at Arcola Bar.
32. Passport Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, concession discount or group discount.
33. There is an administration charge of £3 for the replacement of lost Passports. A replacement Passport may take up to 5 working days to be ready for collection from the box office.
34. By purchasing a Passport you agree to have your personal details held by Arcola Theatre, and used to keep you informed about associated information, changes, and special offers which we think might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive information about special offers, please email [email protected]
35. The price of Passports and Tickets, and any aspect of the scheme which is not a contravention of these Terms and Conditions, is subject to change without notice at Arcola Theatre’s discretion.
36. Passports and Tickets are non-refundable. If you wish to cancel your Passport, please email [email protected]
37. Arcola Theatre reserves the right to terminate the sale of new Passports at any time.
38. These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with Arcola Theatre’s:
i. terms and conditions for the purchase of tickets and the use of Arcola Theatre website; and
ii. terms and conditions for the purchase of goods from Arcola Theatre and Arcola Bar;
which can be found on Arcola Theatre website. To the extent that these terms and conditions may conflict with either (i) or (ii), these terms and conditions are to take priority.
39. If any part of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable this will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
40. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
41. Nothing contained in any Contract is intended to be enforceable pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.