Consenting Adults is a series of innovative professional workshops and masterclasses open to adults of all ages.
Led by world-class artist and practitioners, they are designed to give adults the opportunity to extend performance skills, keep industry ready and find new ways to hone their craft as professional practitioners and artists.
Arcola Creative Engagement is committed to programming a rolling series of weekly workshops and weekend masterclasses, alongside traditional acting and performance classes we also offer sessions such as cabaret, devising, stage combat and more.
The programmes are open to anybody over the age of 18, regardless of previous experience and are tailored to both those just starting out and established professionals looking to further their existing skill base.
Weekly workshops run for 6 weeks and cost £85
- ACTING 101 weekly from Mon 30 October – Mon 4 December
- WRITING FOR THE STAGE weekly from Tues 31 October – Tues 5 December (SOLD OUT)
- INTRO TO PHYSICAL THEATRE weekly from Wed 1 November – Wed 6 December
- INTERMEDIATE ACTING weekly from Thurs 2 November – Thurs 7 December
- WRITING AND VISUALISING FOR THE STAGE weekly from Friday November 3 – Friday December
To book any workshop series, select the workshop from the course menu on the right.