We Are Hiring: Marketing Manager
Arcola Theatre is looking for a new Marketing Manager. Could it be you?
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Plan, develop and deliver the marketing campaigns for Arcola productions and seasons;
- Be the voice of Arcola on social media, managing the theatre’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts, and the weekly e-newsletter;
- Grow and develop audiences – managing a team of freelance Promoters, and engaging the local community;
- Collect, analyse and utilise data to improve campaigns;
- Support visiting companies, press officers and other departments in the theatre.
This is an exciting time to join Arcola. We are now producing or co-producing almost all productions in Studio 1 (our main house), and an increasing number in Studio 2. The new Marketing Manager will have control over the campaigns for these shows, and significant influence over the theatre’s future strategies. They will join a creative, supportive and agile organisation at a time of growth and opportunity.
Apply for the role
Deadline: 10am, Friday 29 September 2017
Interviews: Monday 9 October 2017
Please return your completed application form to [email protected] with Marketing Manager Application in the subject line. Alternatively you can return it via post to Recruitment, Arcola Theatre, 24 Ashwin Street, Dalston, London E8 3DL.
Help us spread the word
By sharing this advertisement using the buttons below.