We use cross-site tracking on our website. This is to present our third-party booking system, Spektrix.
By default, Apple’s Safari browser prevents cross-site tracking and sometimes stops serving you our booking interface.
If you are using Safari, this setting is easy to disable. It can easily be re-enabled after using our website by reversing the procedure below.
Disabling Prevent cross-site tracking on Mac OS
1. Open Safari
2. Open Safari Preferences, by clicking on the `Safari` menu on the left of the menu bar, and clicking on `Preferences`, or by pressing `⌘,`.
3. Click on the `Privacy` tab.
4. Uncheck the `Prevent cross-site tracking` check box.
5. Close the Preferences window.
Disabling Prevent cross-site tracking on iOS (iPhone)
1. Open Settings
2. Open the Safari section.
3. Under the `Privacy` heading, make sure the `Prevent Cross-Site Tracking` switch is off.
4. Go back to the Home screen, open Safari again, and try again.
What does this do?
This setting controls whether Safari makes some information available to pages embedded in other pages (like our box office system embedded in our website).