MONDAY – SATURDAY
10am until late
(Open on Sundays for special events)
Now serving toasted sandwiches and light snacks throughout the day.
In the very heart of Dalston, our spacious and relaxed bar provides the perfect place for food and drink before and after a show (pre-ordered interval drinks available); a great spot to stop by during the daytime, meet with friends, have a light lunch or relax with a book from our book-swap library and a coffee.
Wi-Fi is freely available throughout the bar and foyer so you can surf the web or get on with some work.
We’re dedicated to using as many local suppliers as possible to support local business and communities, reduce carbon emissions and offer high quality organic and sustainable products.
- Organic wines and spirits
- Sipsmith gin and vodka
- Award-winning Bruichladdich single malt whisky
- Locally brewed beers from London Fields and Meantime
- Dalston Cola – locally produced, organic alternative
- Wide selection of teas and coffees with beans from Brick Lane based Nude Espresso
- Homemade cakes and biscuits
- Savoury snacks
- Handmade ice cream and sorbets on a stick from Dalston’s Urban Ices
The bar space is available to hire for music events after our theatre shows. If would like to put on an event at the Arcola Bar please fill in an event enquiry form and return to email@example.com
Please note that Arcola Bar will only host birthday parties for ages 21+.
ARCOLA’S LITTLE LIBRARY
Our book swap library can be found in the Arcola Cafe/Bar. Browse, read and even take a book from our little library and leave one (or more!) you’ve already read for others to enjoy.